Sunday, March 2, 2014

Struggle Art

Struggle Art

In this drawing it shows a hand struggling to hold on to a cliff from falling down into all of the problems that are surrounding it. The person that is holding onto the cliff represents myself struggling to pull myself up to hope, but if i give up i will fall into a valley filled with all of my problems and they will never let me go. the further you look back into the image, the stronger my problems are and the more I will struggle with them. In all cases there is always a hope, but to escape your struggles you must be strong enough to accept them in your life.

Why Did I choose To Do A Drawing

The reason why i chose to represent my struggle art as a drawing instead of a painting or any other style of art is because then I can represent the darkness of my struggles and how effective those struggles are. also if I did choose to do a drawing with color it could possibly show happiness were as this drawing should be dark to set the mood of sadness. 

How Did I like The Outcome Of This Drawing

I really like the way my drawing came out because it really does show all of the feeling I wanted to put in it. At the same time you can tell what it is and you can get and understanding what the meaning of this art is without having to read the description of it. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment