Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cross Curricular Update#2

Lately on my cross curricular art I have been tracing out each of the two projector drawings on the canvas so then I can paint it later. To do this I drew a line down the centre of the canvas so then I can do the left side of the canvas the gorrilla and then the right side of the canvas the picture of me. It took some time but eventually I had everything lined up perfectly so then it would look like the 2 would match up together. Since I traced out the pictures I have been doing a lot of shading in the canvas so then I will be able to tell how dark I will need to pain in others and then how light I can paint in other areas to get a 3D look, or a nice semetrical look. Very soon I will be painting on the canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment